She Entrepreneurs is a leadership programme for highly motivated women entrepreneurs in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey who are building successful and sustainable businesses with the potential to make a difference in their societies. In the past ten years that the programme has been running, many successful entrepreneurs received support that helped them expand.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences, collaborative learning and participant-centric design. The programme provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop as entrepreneurs, as well as leaders.
The programme runs over six months. It is delivered online with regular workshops and mentor support. If you are ready to take your business to the next level and want to become part of a strong network of likeminded women who can support and inspire you on your journey – then She Entrepreneurs is the programme for you.
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 22 and 45 (born 1976 – 2000) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model, generate a positive social impact, and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Turkey.
In addition, you should:
- have a proficient command of both written and spoken English;
- be willing to pay it forward by contributing at least two hours of pro bono mentorship to a junior entrepreneur in your home country during the programme.
She Entrepreneurs runs for six months (April – September, 2022) and consists of regular workshops, learning groups and mentor support online.
Application Deadline: 3 February 2022
For more information visit: https://si.se/en/apply/leadership-programmes/she-entrepreneurs/