The Kofi Annan Award invites all African social entrepreneurs and purpose-driven enterprises with digital healthcare solutions and a measurable social impact to apply for this pan-african Award for Innovations.
The Kofi Annan Award has been initiated by the Austrian Federal Chancellery, in collaboration with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Innovation Accelerator, the Austrian Development Agency and the Kofi Annan Foundation. The Award aims to identify and support promising social entrepreneurs with digital or technology-powered solutions for people in Africa to help them build the foundations to scale.
Apply for this opportunity to receive up to 250,000 Euros in grants, intensive training in their Innovation Bootcamp and hands-on support from a strong network of mentors, investors, and business partners.
With your application for the Kofi Annan Award for Innovation in Africa you will get the chance to:
- win up to EUR 250,000 in grants as a finalist and attend a 12-month accelerator program
- participate in a 5-day innovation bootcamp
- present your solution to a distinguished jury
- network with mentors, investors, and potential business partners
- gain international exposure
Deadline for Submission: 1 December 2021 at 11:59 pm (CET)
For more information and to apply visit: